April 4, 2011

I have been MIA. . .

due to the wonderful world of sickies! And this time its not the girls its ME! And totally stinks! Wednesday evening I started to feel ehhh, and decided to self medicate with some over the counter allergy meds. Well by the middle of the night my throat was throbbing. I felt awful. First thing Thursday morning I called the doctor and got an appointment for 8:30a. I was out by 9:15 and off to the pharmacy I went with my FIVE prescriptions, yes FIVE! Two antibiotics, allergy meds, and some others. I thought since there were so many they would work instantly and boy was I wrong... its now days later and I still don't feel 100%, urgh. I hope it all goes away soon and I back to my old self.

In the meantime, lots has happened and will post more later about some new exciting things going on with the Florida Hogans! Happy Monday!

1 comments:

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

I hope you feel better.
Happy Monday to you.